Monday, March 10, 2014

TSSC 305 - Serene Silhouettes

I've said before that one of the things I love about challenges is that I create projects I never would have without the challenge. This is one of those cards. I think I can safely say that I would never have put these elements together like this.  But I'm really pleased with the end result.  I highly suggest you give it a try.
 
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Whisper  White
Ink: Basic Black
Designer Series Paper (DSP): Modern Medley
Stamps: Serene Silhouettes

Here is the TSSC sketch, which I used for inspiration:
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. If you haven't been there yet, be sure to check out the design team samples here .  This is also where you can link your project.

REMINDER: You have through 3/15 to enter to win Reason to Smile. My goal is 100 likes on facebook and 20 followers on Twitter.  Will you help me?  Each one will get you 3 entries in the drawing.  Other interactions (shares, comments, re-tweets, etc.) get you entries, too. See full details here. Or, don't worry about the details and just get started:
 
Like my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/StampinWithSueRoot
Follow me on Twitter: /twitter.com/StampinWithSue
Interact - share, re-tweet, add comments

While there is some overlap, there are ideas, information, and specials that are unique to each site.

1 comment:

MJ said...

This really is pretty, love those colors together and the soft sponging. Great job! Thanks for being on the TSSC design team!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...