Monday, March 31, 2014

TSSC 308 See Ya Later

This special has ended. Be sure to follow my blog, Facebook, and Twitter to make sure you get notice of the next online only special. JUST ANNOUNCED - My first ever Facebook Flash Sale - 6hrs. only (through 8:00pm ET). See details here.

Here's my design team sample for this week's Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge. Note that the birthday stamp is part of See Ya Later, which is only available as a FREE Sale-a-Bration item through today, 3/31.



 Card Details:

Stamps: See Ya Later, Make A Cake
Cardstock: Raspberry Ripple, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray, Gold
Punches: Elegant Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly
Accessories: Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape

Here is this week's sketch. You can see the rest of the design team samples and link your entry at the Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge site.

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you'll play along with this week's challenge!

1 comment:

MJ said...

How pretty is this?! I love the bitty butterflies along the side. Great job. Thanks so much for another great sample for my sketch challenge.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...