Tuesday, June 18, 2013

TSSC 268 - Open Sea and Epic Day

I'm a day late with my Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge (TSSC) this week.  We just had so much going on with graduation and company that I didn't have time to get it done.  Sorry it's late.

The Designer Series Paper along the bottom is from Epic Day.  I love that DSP with my This and That Journal, but  it's also really nice for cards.  The ship stamp, from Open Sea, is stamped in Basic Gray ink on Pool Party card stock.  Both colors are on the DSP.  The base is Crumb Cake, which is also featured on the Epic Day DSP.

For the strip across the middle, I punched a 1" strip of Early Espresso Core'dinations on both sides with the Scallop Edge Border Punch.  I tried to offset the scallops so that it would look kind of like a rope.  Then I distressed it with my sanding block and my distressing tool.

Here's this week's sketch:
 
You've seen my sample.  Now head over to the TSSC site to link your own entry and see the samples from the rest of the design team.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the rope idea!

MJ said...

I love this paper--and I am hording it--not sure why I do that. I really love this card. So happy you are part of the TSSC team!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...