Saturday, June 29, 2013

This Horse is a Champion...

When I made this card I was thinking of a picture of a prize horse hanging on the wall with his blue ribbon attached to the frame.  The Designer Series Paper (DSP), which is from Epic Day, is supposed to represent the wallpaper.  I know no one would actually have wallpaper like that, it's just my interpretation.
I used my Aqua Painter to color the horse and my Sponge Daubers to color the background.  I chose to make the horse gray because there is Basic Gray in the DSP.  On the inside I stamped the horseshoe and one of the sayings that comes with the Horse Frontier set.  The ribbon is from Blue Ribbon.

I have been having a great time with this set, so expect to see more cards made with this beautiful horse.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...