Tuesday, January 22, 2013

You Are Loved Party Card

My friend Karen had a party yesterday and we made this Valentine.  We had lots fun and I was able to see friends I hadn't seen in a while and meet some new people, as well.

Sale-a-bration has started, with extra gifts for hostesses!  Why not schedule a party and get your friends together for some fun?  Contact me today to reserve your spot.

This card was made with the stamp set, You Are Loved.   The background was embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder and my Big Shot.  The hearts were punched with the Heart Punch.  The hearts are paper pierced, which I made an optional step at the party.  Some chose to try it and others didn't.  Some of the stampers just did one heart as an accent.  They all turned out cute.

The Essentials Paper Piercing Pack is one of the items you can get for free with a $50 purchase during Sale-a-bration.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...