Sunday, January 27, 2013

Patterned Occasions Thanks

Today I have two cards I made with the stamp set, Patterned Occasions, which you can get for free with a $50 purchase during Sale-A-Bration.  The first one is one of the cards you can make at the Create Your Own Stamp-a-Stack on Friday (2/1) and Saturday (2/2).

 This next card is a quarter card - it doesn't open, you just write your message above the elephant.  I got the idea from Sandy Hancock, a member of Stampin Up LNS Stampers (LNS = Late Night Stampers), a Yahoo group we both belong to.  She put her elephant at the top to write the note under it and her design is different, but her card inspired this one.  And this one inspired the one above.  I love how one thing can trigger the creative process and one idea flows into another.   You'll see this in action again tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...