Monday, April 16, 2012

Twitterpated Butterfly (and Free Class winner)

I am having so much fun working with fabric on my cards.  Here's one I made using my Big Shot, Twitterpated fabric, and the Beautiful Butterflies die.  I also used the Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch on a strip of Blushing Bride card stock (along the left side) and the small polka dot Texturz plate on the smaller Baja Breeze butterfly.  I think the polka dots add a little dimension without being overpowering.

I've had to delay my order until tomorrow, so if you want to come to the Fun With Fabric class there is still time to register.   Make sure to let my know by 11:00am Tuesday, April 17.

Click here to see more cards made with fabric.  And see a keychain made with Twitterpated fabric on the Classes/Events page (we'll be making it at the Fun With Fabric class).

CONGRATULATIONS!   The winner of the free class (value up to $10, not valid on product based classes) is...Karen W.  Congratulations Karen!  Karen got several entries when she hosted a party.  If you'd like to host a party, let me know.  I give away a free stamp set if you have 8 or more guests.  Karen got a free stamp set at her party, too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...