Friday, April 20, 2012

Bordering On Romance Cards

I have two cards to share today.  Both use the beautiful Stampin' Up set Bordering On Romance from the Occasions Mini Catalog, which ends April 30th.  I water colored the flowers on both cards.

The background of the first card is from the Designer Series Patterns Pack.  The sentiment is from Sincere Salutations.  I use that set a lot because it contains several great sayings and the size seems just right for so many cards.  This set is retiring, so it will no longer be available after May 31.  Wondering about that rich purple color?  It's Concord Crush, which is also retiring.


The pink on this card is Regal Rose, which I like because it's a deep pink color without being too bright.  The background is Pear Pizzazz, which is also retiring.

Get these great stamp sets and retiring In Colors before they are gone!  You can order them from my online store.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...