Friday, June 3, 2011

Big On Christmas and Texturz Plates

Another great stamp set that is retiring is Big on Christmas.  It has three large images that are the perfect size for the center panel of a trifold shutter card.  The size is large enough so you can use it as the focal point for a regular card as well.

Here are two trifold shutter cards.  I've made more, but these are the only ones I can find pictures of.  If I run across more later I'll add them.  Like I said, the image fits perfectly on the center panel.  I also used the Texturz plates that are retiring on the tree and the tree trunk.
 Happy Holidays Open:


Happy Holidays Closed:


Noel Open:


Noel Closed:
There were a few non-SU stamps on the Noel card but that's because this was made before I got Jolly Bingo Bits which has lots of images that would fit nicely on this card.

The card I made using Let It Snow had a large Big Shot die cut snowflake on the front and smaller ones inside.  I can't remember much else about it right now, but if you get Big On Christmas and want more details, I'll do my best to help.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...