Sunday, September 20, 2009

Wreath Card

The quality of the photo is terrible, but here is the wreath card I made with the leftovers from cutting the lattice die. The green pieces are the lattice die scraps. The berries were just cut with my Crop-o-dile (the larger hole). The ribbon is 1/4" Bravo Burgundy grosgrain. I texturized the background with my Big Shot to give the appearance of wood grain. At the bottom, the word window is layered on the modern label. The Merry Christmas stamp came from Teeny, Tiny Wishes.


The lattice die scraps can be used for all kinds of things. I've made flowers and butterflies. I punched a hole in several pieces of the other shape and made a garland for a card. Let your imagination run free. Scroll down a couple posts to see card ideas using the lattice die.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...