Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Lattice Die cards

Here are some samples I had out at the Lattice Die class. I was asked to upload these so that those at the class could CASE (copy and steal -- or share -- everything) them. Please keep in mind, I'm a much better card maker than photographer :)



This is similar to one of the cards we made in class. I just wanted to show you how you could put a sentiment across the front. This one came from Razzle Dazzle.


This card just has the big stamp from Fresh Cuts behind the lattice cut out. This is exactly how the lattice comes out of the Big Shot and the stamp fits perfectly. The bottom is just two strips of cardstock, layered with punch outs from the Designer Label and a circle (I think 1") punch.

The pointsettia is made with two sections cut out from the lattice and attached with a rhinestone brad. It is hangs freely inside the frame left by cutting out the lattice. It was CASEd from someone in my Late Night Stampers group.


This uses the frame left after running the die through the Big Shot. When planning to use the frame, it is a good idea to try to center the die in the middle of the cardstock. All the stamps are from the Razzle Dazzle set.


This card uses the berries from the Fresh Cuts set. I used a scrap frame (left from cutting out lattice with Big Shot) as a mask and stamped multiple times until the area was filled. It is especially important to get into each of the corners. I also sponged around the edges of the card.

I just remembered that I was supposed to upload the wreath card, too. It will have to be another day. Be sure to check back.
Hope you enjoyed seeing the different cards made with the lattice die. We made three other cards, plus a mini card in the class.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...