Monday, May 22, 2017

Americana Stars

This is another card from this month's club. It's CASEd from a different card I designed. Check back tomorrow to see that card and a couple variations of this card.

This card wasn't really intended to be a patriotic card, but once it was done, I realized it would be great for Memorial Day, which is right around the corner, or 4th of July. You could use it anytime of year, though, for a variety of occasions. I left this one blank, thinking it would make a nice note card.


Here's how I finished off the inside:
 
 
Supplies: 
 
Ink (for sponging): Cherry Cobbler, Dapper Denim
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper (DSP): 2016-18 In Color Envelope Paper (retiring, discounted)
Big Shot: Stars Framelits (retiring, discounted), Lucky Stars embossing folder (retiring) 
Tools: Sponge Daubers

 As I was photographing the card, I set it down the opposite way and decided I like it just as much portrait as I do landscape. Since it doesn't have any words inside or out, it can be used either way.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...