Sunday, April 30, 2017

Picture Perfect Starfish

I love this starfish from the Picture Perfect stamp set. I can't believe this cool set is retiring. In addition to the starfish, there are some awesome sentiments, a hummingbird, and a rose. The images are 2, 3, or even 4 step stamping which leads to some great detail.

 

See what I mean about the sentiments? This one is "dream without fear, love without limits." Another one is "you are made of wonderful."

The Designer Series Paper (DSP) is from last year's Sale-a-Bration. I have a couple packs available if you're interested. Just let me know. Otherwise, you could substitute a different DSP. There's a swirly blue in Cupcakes & Carousels that might work. Or maybe one of the patterns in the DSP paper stacks or envelope papers. Of course, By the Shore DSP would have several good options. Be sure to check out the retiring list so you can get these DSPs and this great stamp set before they are gone. 

Today is the last day to enter the prize drawing. Leave a comment on my blog or my facebook page to enter. You can enter both places. If you receive this blog post by email, you'll have to go to my blog to be able to comment. 

Here's the link to my facebook page. Be sure to Like it while you're there. 

 https://www.facebook.com/StampinWithSueRoot

EDIT: Because this blog post went out so late in the day, I am extending the comment period through May 1st. Be sure to comment on blog post(s) and facebook post(s) to enter.

1 comment:

Karen O'Connell said...

I didn't realize this is where the sentiment from stamp class came from! Now there is something else I need to look at.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...