Monday, March 27, 2017

Hey Chick

This chicken makes me laugh -- which I'm pretty sure is a common reaction. This is one of the cards from my March class. The stamps are from the set, Hey Chick, which you can get for free with a $50 purchase. Hurry though, because Sale-a-Bration (SAB) ends 3/31. I picked the Designer Series Paper because it reminds me of chicken wire.

 Oops! Looks like I need to make a little correction on the inside. Do you see the error? I missed one of the egg legs when I was coloring. Easy enough to fix. I'm just glad I noticed it before I sent it to a friend.
Supplies: 

Stamps: Hey Chick
Ink: Island Indigo, Memento Black Ink
Stampin' Write Markers: Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper (DSP): Moroccan
Check back tomorrow for more cards using this cute set. 

Leave a comment on any post on my blog or facebook page or share a facebook post and get entered in a drawing for blog candy. Each comment or share earns one entry.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...