Saturday, September 24, 2016

September Club

My loyal blog followers - thank you so much for sticking with me as I had some family medical issues to deal with. I know I didn't give you a lot of info, but that's because it's not my information to share. But I'm thankful to say that things have turned around and are looking up. Hopefully I'll have more time to stamp and to post now. I've really missed stamping and being creative! Be sure to check back tomorrow for the NC Demos Halloween/Fall Blog Hop. There should be lots of great ideas to spark your creativity.


Today was the first of two September club meetings. Saturday is always a little smaller,  but because of vacations, our group was smaller than usual. We still had a great time. If you'd like to have fun stamping, socializing, and being creative, contact me for details on how you can join us.

Here's one of the three Christmas cards we made. Hope you enjoy it. I'll share the other two in later posts.


Supplies:

Stamps: Jar of Love, Always an Adventure
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink: Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler
Big Shot: Everyday Jars Framelits, Pine Bough Embossing Folder
Other: Brights Enamel Shapes, Wink of Stella (on branches)

1 comment:

BERNATH cigale.nathalie@wanadoo.fr said...

SUPER CE CLUB /// BELLE CREA

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...