Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Masculine Birthday Card With a Twist

These cards with the flipped up DSP are all the rage lately. Have you seen them? I finally got around to trying one - with a twist. I changed the orientation. I love how the DSP opens to reveal the message. And is it just me, or every time you see that stamp do you think of the Beatles and want to start singing?

I love the colors in the It's My Party DSP pack, but it's a little harder to make a masculine card with it. I think this one works.

 Supplies:

Stamps: Suite Sayings, Party With Cake
Ink:  Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Sahara Sand (sponged around Make a wish).
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper (DSP): It's My Party
Embellishments: Gold Sequins
 
You can make this and seven other great projects at my Birthday Bash class this Saturday, Feb 6. Contact me to reserve your spot.

1 comment:

Carol V said...

Cute card....even if it is masculine....cute

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...