Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas - Noel Banner

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I got this idea for a NOEL banner from Craft Project Central. I didn't have many of the products they used, so I improvised. Here's my version:

 I know it's a little hard to see with the brick background. It's hanging from my mantle. Here's a close up of one of the letters:
Each letter is stamped using the Metro Type Alphabet, layered on punched and die cut circles and then mounted on an ornament which is die cut with the Delicate Ornament Framelits. The ornament is layered on a Square Pillow Box made with the Square Pillow Box Thinlit. I used assorted ribbons to attach the Pillow Boxes and hang the garland. I also used gold sequins for a little shine. Each box is attached to the 1 1/4" striped ribbon with a mini clothespin that has Designer Series Paper (DSP) glued on it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...