Monday, January 26, 2015

TSSC 351

Here's my design team sample for this week's Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge. I needed a baby shower card for a co-worker whose theme is elephants, so I pulled out the retired set Wild About You.


Supplies:
Stamps: Wild About You, Cuddles and Kisses
Cardstock: Baja Breeze Core'Dinations, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
Big Shot: Alphabet Press Embossing Folder
Punch: Corner Rounder
Embellishments: Chocolate Chip 3/4" Chevron Ribbon, retired brads
Here's this week's sketch. Use it to inspire you.
You can link your project and see the rest of the design team samples at the Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge site. Hope you'll play along this week!

1 comment:

MJ said...

I bet the new mom loved this. I adore the alphabet embossing in the background, great idea. Fabulous card, again, thanks so much for being on the TSSC team!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...