Monday, November 17, 2014

TSSC 341 - A Little Bit of This and a Little Bit of That

Here's my design team sample for this week's Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge. This card became an extra challenge for me this week. It's made entirely of pieces I already had. It started because I saw some trees I'd cut out with the Snowflake Card Thinlits Die, then I found the oval that the trees fit on perfectly, and it just went from there.


Even the card base was already cut. The only thing I did was punch the Lucky Limeade strip with the Scallop Edge Border Punch. The strip was already cut - a 1/2" remnant from making 4" x 5 1/4" pieces to layer on cards. I just had to punch it. The background piece was already embossed with the Chevron Embossing Folder and the Candlelight Christmas Designer Series Paper (DSP) was already cut. It was kind of fun - and made me realize just how many bits and pieces I have sitting around. Maybe I should challenge myself like this more often!

Bonus: the Candlelight Christmas DSP is on the Clearance Rack!

Here's this week's sketch. As you can see, I flipped it for my card.
 
 You can link your project and see the rest of the design team samples at the Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge site. Hope you'll play along this week! 

1 comment:

MJ said...

How cute and how awesome that you used all those pieces that were just laying around. Love that, although it does sometimes make it harder! Awesome job with the sketch again this week! Thanks so much for being on the TSSC team!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...