Woo Hoo! Blendabilities Markers from Stampin' Up! are now available! You can see them online here (search on Blendabilities to see all of the available colors) or on page 212 of the Stampin' Up! Catalog.
In addition to your Blendabilities, you need the Memento Black pad. It's formulated differently so that the ink doesn't run when you color with the Blendabilities. The Color Lifter is also nice to have, but not strictly necessary.
Bonus: Order all 6 colors, the Memento ink pad, and the Color Lifter and I'll give you a pack of Whisper White card stock. Order this week either online (using Hostess Code or in an order big enough to get you hostess benefits) or in one of this week's group orders. (Note: if gift needs mailed, you pay for postage, or you can choose a gift that's easier to mail)
Video with tips, tricks, and instructions on how to use Blendabilities:
- Cherry Cobbler (item #130995)
- Coastal Cabana (item #131000)
- Daffodil Delight (item #130998)
- Old Olive (item #130999)
- Pumpkin Pie (item #130997)
- Rich Razzleberry (item #131003)
- Skin Tone Assortment (item #129370) (6 markers for $22.95)
- Memento Ink Pad (item #132708) $5.95
- Memento Ink Refill (item #133456) $4.95
- Color Lifter (item #129369) $4.95
Remember - FREE pack of Whisper White card stock if you get all 6 Blendabilities colors, the Memento ink pad, and the Color Lifter. Yes, you can substitute the Skin Tone Assortment for one of the colors (or just add it to your order).
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for choosing me as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!!!