Monday, April 21, 2014

TSSC 311 - Serene Silhouettes

I'm so excited...the Retirement List will be announced later today! Edit: It's here. See a list broken down by category on my blog or see the retired list section in my online store. Well, excited might not be exactly the right word. Anxious, maybe? It's always kind of bittersweet. I hate to see beloved products go, but I know their departure makes room for exciting, new products. I just hope none of my very favorites are on the list. Be sure to check back later today to see which items will be going for good. In case you haven't heard - ALL items on the retirement list will only be available while supplies last (this includes stamps, which is new this year).

Here's my design team sample for this week's Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge. It features the Stampin' Up! stamp sets, Serene Silhouettes and Banner Greetings (hostess). The Designer Series Paper (DSP) is Epic Day.

 Here's this week's sketch. Use it to inspire you!
 Link your project and see the rest of the design team samples at the Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge site. Hope you'll play along this week!

3 comments:

Ariel said...

that's a really cool layout, Sue; I like how you made it look like a vintage frame. Great color choice, too!

MJ said...

Love the soft colors and the sponging on this beauty! I always love this set. So pretty. Thanks so much for another great sample for my sketch challenge.

Sue Root said...

Thank you, Ariel and Mary Jo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...