Monday, October 21, 2013

TSSC 285 - Fall Card

Here's my card for this week's Techno Stamper Sketch Challenge:
The leaves are from Best of Autumn.  I am really loving that set.  The Happy Thanksgiving stamp is from Tags 4 You (which is available in a bundle with the coordinating punch).  I like that with one set you can cover 4 holidays.  The corners were rounded with the Envelope Punch Board, which gave me a different radius on the edges than if I had used the Corner Rounder Punch.

Cardstock:  Naturals Ivory, Chocolate Chip
Ink Colors:  Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze

Here is the sketch:
I needed a masculine Thinking of You card right after I made my sketch challenge card.  I realized that the card I'd just made would be perfect.  So, I re-did it and just changed the sentiment.
Hope you'll play along this week.  You can see the sketch (and design team samples) and link your sample here.


Thanks for stopping by my blog!

2 comments:

MJ said...

wow, two for one. Love how just changing the sentiment made it a perfect fit. Great card. Love the colors. Thanks so much for another great sample for my sketch challenge this week!

Sue Root said...

Yes, Mary Jo, I was thrilled when I realized I could use the same layout and just change the sentiment to have the card I needed. Thanks for the compliment and thanks for having me on your sketch team.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...