Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Silver Bells, Silver Bells

This card, which uses the Stampin' Up set Bells and Boughs, makes me think of the Christmas carol, Silver Bells (which gave me the title for this post).  It's so much fun to put on Christmas carols and work away on my Christmas stamping projects.

I used markers to color the stamp - Gumball Green (leaves) and Cherry Cobbler (ribbon and berries) Stampin' Write markers and the Silver Stampin' Dazzle Marker for the bells.  I use the Stampin' Dazzle markers a lot. The silver and the gold are both great for coloring the tops of the ornaments in the Ornament Keepsakes set (as I did on this gift card holder).  The stamp is framed by the Window Frames Framelits.  The Gumball Green framelit was cut from Core'dinations card stock and then I used the Stampin' Sanding Blocks to distress it a bit.  The background Designer Series Paper is from the Festival of Prints pack.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...