Monday, June 11, 2012

Delightful Dozen Mother's Day Card

One of the reasons I haven't posted in a while is because I was away on our annual Mother's Day trip that my mom, sister and I do.  It was our 7th one this year and every one has been great!

Here's the card I made for my mom for Mother's Day this year.  Even though the trip wasn't until June she did get the card on the right day.


I made the rosette using the Designer Rosette die.  The sentiment is from Delightful Dozen.  The background was embossed with the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder.  The flower and leaves in the center of the rosette were made with the retired 5 Petal Flower punch.  The center of the flower was done with the Boho Blossoms punch, the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack and a designer pearl.

Thanks for reading my blog today.  Come back soon.  I'm not planning on such a long break until I post again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...