Sunday, November 20, 2011

It's A Wrap Candy and Card

I wanted a small gift of candy and a coordinating card, so I used It's A Wrap Holidays and Circle Circus.  The stamps from It's a Wrap Holidays are the perfect size to cover Hershey's Nuggets (and when it comes to candy, you really can't beat chocolate!).


The four wrapped nuggets were loaded into a Stampin' Up small cellophane bag.  I used the Top Note die for the topper and attached it with Sticky Strip.  I stamped the 4 YOU image on another piece of Whisper White card stock and punched it out with the 3/4" circle punch.  I attached the punched circle to the image stamped on the topper with a Stampin' Dimensional, rotating it so that the words were upright.

Ink:  Night of Navy
Cardstock:  Night of Navy, Whisper White
Other:  Card: Silver Brads
Candy:  Cellophane Bags, Top Note die, Hershey's Nuggets


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...