Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Flower For All Seasons -- from the Spring Card Class

We had a lot of fun at the Spring Card class this morning.  This is one of the cards we made, using the Stampin' Up set A Flower For All Seasons.  You can get this set for free now through March 31, 2011 with a $50 order (before shipping and tax).

It's too late for this class, but I'm having a Mystery Hostess Party on Saturday morning (3/12) and a Build a Blossom class on 3/24.  I'd love to have you join us.  See the Classes page for details, then contact me to RSVP.

For a variation, some of the ladies this morning tied a half knot in the ribbon before adhering to the card.  It gave the card a little more visual interest and depth.  I did not want the extra bulk on my card because I plan to mail it with other stuff in the envelope and I didn't want it to get too fat.  So I just left my ribbon flat, which I also think is cute.  That's another great thing about homemade cards -- you can make them how you want them!


Wondering what else we did this morning?  I posted both of those cards previously -- a bendy fold card and a St. Patrick's Day card.

Have a blessed day!  Sue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...