Friday, February 18, 2011

More Chocolate!


Today's card uses the Stampin' Up set Eat Chocolate.  The designer series paper is retired, but you can order the patterns paper stack in neutrals and get an even better brown for chocolate -- Chocolate Chip, Early Espresso (for dark chocolate) and maybe even Soft Suede would work.  Those colors, plus the rest of the neutrals family, come in the patterns paper stack.  I can't wait for mine to get here because I'm sure the new, darker browns will look much richer than this lighter brown.

I used Naturals White and Real Red card stock.  Again, while I like this card, I think the red will look even better with the darker designer series paper.  I also added three Real Red brads along the lower left side to give the card a little more interest.


Hope you have a great weekend!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...