Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Holiday Mini Catalog Now Available

Hi Stampers!

The new Holiday Mini Catalog is now available. Click the link below to see the PDF:


There are so many wonderful new products in here, you won't know where to start -- at least I didn't!  Hopefully within a few days I'll have some samples posted with items I've made using my new items.  In the meantime, browse through the catalog and let me know if there's anything you'd like to order.

If you are one of my customers (including new customers who might be placing their first order) and would like your own mini catalog, please let me know (e-mail is in the header or comment on this post).  For those of you who haven't received yours yet, Stampin' Up had to re-ship my order.  Should go out today or tomorrow.

Happy Stamping!

Sue Root, your Stampin' Up Demonstrator

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...