Sunday, August 22, 2010

Upcoming Events

Hi Stamping Friends!

I had lots of fun at the open house yesterday, but once again forgot to take pictures.  I get busy making cards and talking stamps and totally forget things like pictures!  lol  Thanks to those of you who came.

I had a list of upcoming events at the open house.  I've posted it (with a few minor changes) in this post and on my Classes page.  I will update the Classes page as I firm up the details.  Please give me some input if these dates work for you and if you're planning to come. The more feedback I get, the better I can tailor the classes to you.

Thanks, Sue


Halloween and Fall , Thurs. 9/9, 10:00am and 7:00pm, $9 (rec. $5 credit w/$25 purchase). Note: I have already heard that this date won't work for some of my regulars, so I am looking at changing. If you want to come this date, let me know ASAP so I know whether to change.

Christmas Cards, Sun. 9/26 2:00pm, $12. It's never too early to get a start on your Christmas cards.

Theme TBA (probably Thanksgiving and Fall), Sat. 10/9, 10:00am, $9 (rec. $5 credit w/$25 purchase).

Occasions Cards, Sat. 11/6, 10:00am, $9 (rec. $5 credit w/$25 purchase).

Mark the date: 11/21, 12/4 – details to be announced.

Stamp Club: commit to $25 purchase per month for 6 months. Receive a free catalog and mini catalogs, hostess benefits one of the months (minimum $15 in free merchandise and a level 1 hostess set – often more), one free class per month (day to be determined based on what works for the majority of members). A new group will be forming soon. Let me know you’d like to participate or if you have any questions. Note: Credit at first class of the month is because stamp club is taking a break.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...