Friday, April 9, 2010

Stampin' Up Very Thankful

VERY THANKFUL CLASS

Join me on Wednesday, April 14 after the Fellowship supper at SAUMC to make 3 cards using the cute set Very Thankful.  The cost is only $7.  Here are two of the three cards we'll make.  Remember that if you decide to purchase this set, the Ronald McDonald house will receive $2 from Stampin' Up.  (You don't have to attend the Fellowship supper to attend the class -- just meet in the Bible Classroom at 6:30pm).











To register, leave a comment or e-mail me and I'll get back to you with more details.  Hope you can make it!

The Very Thankful stamp set comes with four unique stamps that you will love using.  This set sells for $14.95.  You can order it even if you can't make it to the class.




(I posted the cards previously, but I wanted to show you what we'll be making w/out you having to scroll through a bunch of old posts.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...