Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Flower Frenzy Stamp Camp Part 2

Before I get to the projects, I want to take a minute to let you know that the world lost a very special woman last night.  Barbara Holbrook was gracious and kind.  She was my Bunko buddy and a sister in Christ.  She will be missed by all who knew her and it just seemed appropriate to take a minute to remember her.

I promised yesterday that I'd post the rest of the stamp camp projects, so here they are.  The picture isn't the greatest (and even one of the cards wasn't attached and ended up sliding), but it's here as promised.  We'll make all eight of these projects (the 5 today and 3 from yesterday) Saturday afternoon.  You can still register through tomorrow.


I've seen the punch rose and scrunchy flower lots of places, but the ideas originally came to me via Chera Wiest (rose) and Ilina Crouse (scrunchy flower).   The others are my own creations.  I love using the five petal flower punch for different types of flowers and for leaves.  It's a much more versatile punch than it seems at first.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...