Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hinge Card and Eyelet Border Punch Flower

Hi friends.  Today I have two fun projects for you.  The first card has a flower made with the eyelet border punch.  It's easy to do, but does take some practice.  I know it's a little early for Easter Cards, but I really wanted to show you this flower.  Want to know how to make it?  Come next Thursday to find out.  Details are at the bottom of the post.





The next card is a hinge card.  Don't you love the way it opens?  I need to stamp the sentiment inside, but I'm still looking for the perfect one.  Any suggestions?  If so, leave a comment.  I'd love to know what you think.  We will also make this card next Thursday, though I'm still "tweaking" it.

It's hard to tell in the picture, but I used the Sprinkles set to stamp a light background on the top (butterflies) and the bottom (flowers).  It shows up just right in person.  I just couldn't capture it in the picture.

The bottom two butterflies are from the Bigz butterfly die and the small one on top is from the new embosslit.  Isn't is great how they go together?  I'll be posting more butterfly cards in the near future, so be sure to check back soon.


Hostess Club Class (open to all)

We will make three cards:  the two shown above and one more

Thursday, February 4, 2010
10:00 am and 7:00pm
Cost:  $7.00 (free for club members)
Location:  Garner, NC (RSVP for directions)

To register:  e-mail stampin_sue@nc.rr.com

Want to know how to join the hostess club and be able to attend a class like this free every month?  Send me an e-mail and I'll get right back to you with all the details.

Hope to hear from you!!  Thanks for stopping by, Sue

1 comment:

UNKNOWN said...

Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work! James Bodkin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...