Saturday, April 11, 2020

Tulip Easter Card and Treat

Hello Stampers! I hope you have a very Happy Easter tomorrow!

Here is the Easter card and treat we made in my stamp club back when we were still able to get together in person and the Wood Crate dies were on the clearance rack.

The tulip stamps are so pretty and I really love this color combination.


I added a tulip on the inside for that special touch.


Supplies:

Stamps: Timeless Tulips
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Whisper White
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Grapefruit Grove, Highland Heather, Pear Pizzazz

At the time we made this little Easter basket, the Wood Crate dies were available. Unfortunately they have sold out. However, you could use a template for a rectangular box and get a similar effect. To get the handle I took a 1/2" x 8" strip of card stock and ran it along the edge of the table to break the fibers. That made it curl nicely into the perfect shape. I added Easter grass and chocolate eggs to complete it.


Here's how it looks empty, so you can get a better look at how the handle is attached and maybe it will help you if you want to try to make one if you are lucky enough to own the Wood Crate dies or if you want to try it with a rectangle box.


Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll share a couple of tulip card variations tomorrow. Edit: Here's that post.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...